smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Suddenly Sunday

Man, another week almost done and now there's only one left in August. A week from Tuesday is September. I still don't know how that happens, but it does every darn month.

I've changed my background cover of the blog to First Steps. I love this cover very much, from the little booties representing the twins to the snow. Ah, it makes me happy to have a cover with snow on it, to know that winter is coming and it'll be here before we know it.

Here's the blurb for First Steps, which is a reprint that has not been available for a while now and I'm pleased that it's going to be available again.

Abandoned by his partner in the wilds of Alaska, single gay dad Peter Boone is at the end of his rope. He has screaming twin babies to care for and far too much time without adult companionship. To make matters worse, Alaska’s harsh and gloomy winter is about to close in on him, his twins, and their small, rundown cabin.

Park Ranger Chad Bristow likes living alone in Alaska, but after visiting Peter to warn him about an encroaching forest fire, he starts to wonder what life would be like with someone like Peter. Winter’s severity worries Chad, and he believes Peter and his twins won’t make it, so he offers to take them into his home. Soon Chad realizes that the attraction he experienced for Peter on their first meeting has the potential to heat up, beyond his being a good Samaritan. Now all he has to do is convince Peter that they can do more than just keep each other warm.

It's been a long week but a productive one and I hope that next week is going to be even more productive. I'm going to hit every one of those deadlines I've got looming. I am determined that this is going to happen.

But now it is Sunday evening and I've got a beer with my name on it and nothing planned until tomorrow morning.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Sean
smut fixes everything

3 comments:

  1. Love the cover! First Steps was among the first books I bought that you've written and I loved it. I think I'll buy this edition just for the pretty cover though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this cover!! It sounds familiar so I may have possible read it ages ago, but I LOVE this cover I'm def buying the updated version <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete