smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Randomly on a Wednesday

Missed any sort of weekend post. Missed My God It's Monday. Missed Movie Tuesday. O.o

Of course since Friday I've had six edits drop into my mail box and 5 of those are novels... there's ten cover art forms due, and I've got at least a dozen blog posts to write... yes, that's me you see running around screaming and waving my arms in the air, totally flailing.

Since I updated my iPhone, several times a day it beeps at me and tells me I need to breathe. it runs through about a minute of breathing for me if I hit okay instead of snooze. I really need the zen right now so I'm trying to do it at least once a day.

I tell you what has made me happy and less stressed, though, is hitting the love button on posts on FB today - for most folks you get a little fireworks explosion of hearts when you do that. It's a little bit addictive, so while it's fun and happy making, it's also taking time from when I should be working on, well anything really, but especially edits.

All this editing is also cutting into my organizing October time. See, I'm planning a Halloweenpalooza for the entire month of October. There will be daily giveaways of books, weekly non-book fun giveaways and a grand prize on the 31st. Now if I could just find a half hour here and there to get myself properly organized... because if I don't, I can guarantee you that I will be playing catch-up the entire month and getting Halloween themed prizes out in December!

I wanna do a post about the new TV season, but that's going to have to wait. Maybe I'll save it for next week's Movie Tuesday. If my head hasn't exploded by then ;)

Okay, I've got to get back into the fray.

Oh! Happy Humping Day to all!




Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. LOLL at you and the liking of FB posts :D Anything that makes you happy <3333

    Ooh yes I wanna hear about the new tv season :D

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete