smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, September 16, 2016

Random Friday

It is a stunningly beautiful day. No humidity. A nice breeze. It started out as 6C (around 42F) which put it at just below the magical threshold of 7C is where you can start to see your breath - and I totally did when I was out walking the dog first thing. It was glorious.

I'm watching Team Ninja Warrior, which I DVRed, and it's so much fun watching them go head to head. Beautiful bodies, incredible abilities. It's amazing to watch. I love all things Ninja Warrior.

Did you hear that Underground: Emergency Services is out? I might be a little exited about it.

I want to do a big thing for October - Halloween Month. I already have my door wreath and this year I've picked up a fog machine. Not just a fog machine - a fog machine that blows fog-filled bubbles! But I meant online, really. I need to find pics and neat links and stuff and really do it up.

I love Halloween, almost as much as I do Christmas.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Sean
smut fixes everything


No comments:

Post a Comment