smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Suddenly Sunday

And suddenly August 21... Wow, time is marching on like it's late for a hot date.

Olympics almost over - I'll watch the closing ceremonies tonight and do a last Olympics observations tomorrow.

Did errands and edits today, along with filling out some cover forms. And the word goes on.

It rained all day, now it's not. They were calling for thundershowers, but that totally didn't happen. Tomorrow is supposed to be a little cooler - though I'm not sure if that's going to happen given that we didn't get the thunderstorms to clear things out, but then it's back to fairly warm. By next weekend it should be more temperate. Not cool or cold, but not as hot as its been. I'm looking forward to being able to keep the back door open and having a nice breeze blow through. And wearing a sweater or a hoodie. Man, I miss the cooler weather.

With Underground: Emergency Services at edits, I'm trying to plan out my self-pub schedule. I want to do a Velvet Glove book a Hammer book a Mannies, a Fairytale Shifters... so many stories, not enough time. If I didn't have to sleep, I could totally get twice as much done!

Okay. I've erranded, I've worked, and tomorrow is Monday. Time to grill up some burgers and sit back and relax for the evening.

Have a good end of the weekend!

Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. OOOh we had burgers too! And yes, think of all I could get done if I didn't have to sleep....

    ReplyDelete