smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Movie Tuesday

Went to see Star Trek Beyond in 3D at the IMAX. It was a great movie. Snark, action and kick ass special effects. It was very much a Star Trek movie. Totally enjoyed it.

Bought Batman VS Superman and watched it the next day. I heard it was a bad movie from many sources so my expectations were quite low. Turns out they were not low enough. What a pointless, boring movie. And I know Batman is the darkest and the baddest of the Justice League superheroes, but he comes off as a total asshole in this one. It was a waste of money, a waste of time and a waste anyone who was involved with it or who watched it's brain cells. Why yes, I do have strong feelings about how bad this movie was ;)

Have a great Tuesday!

Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA OMG our thoughts are THE SAME about that abomination of a movie. Seriously. Batman was just a complete douchebag. UGH.

    Star Trek was BEYOND amazing though ;p (see what I did there? ) we're going to go back and take the kid, hopefully this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nods - I'm hoping the next movies in the Justice League series are better, but I'm not holding out a whole lot of hope. I've always found the Marvel adaptations work so much better than the DC ones.

    ReplyDelete