smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Movie Tuesday

Still haven't managed to go see the Suicide Squad. I'm aiming for the weekend coming up. It's just been too busy.

I did see a movie on TV - The Big Wedding. It's got Robert DeNiro, Diane Keaton, Susan Sarandon and Katherine Heigl in it. It was a hoot and I enjoyed it. Nice and light and with a happy ending.

I've got Sharknado 4 (4?5? I can't remember what they are up to) but I haven't had the will to watch it yet. The first one was hilarious for how bad it was, the second was almost making fun of itself tongue in cheek, but the last one I remember was rapidly going downhill without that je ne said quoi that made the first one work. Has anyone seen this one? It is so bad it's funny or just so bad?

I guess that's all I've got on the movie front this week.

Have a good one!

Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. We saw Suicide Squad and enjoyed it...but seriously? Harley Quinn needs her own movie, she stole the show!

    I've heard of Big Wedding but haven't seen it, must move it up the list.

    HA HA OMG we never finished 3 because it was so bad :((( I doubt we'll ever spare the time to watch 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nods re 4 - if I wind up needing the room before I decide to watch, I will totally delete with impunity

      Delete