smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Not Movie But Still Tuesday

It's supposed to be Movie Tuesday today but I haven't been to a new movie in a while and I didn't watch any on TV either. It's been pretty much all Olympics all the time. While fun, it's intensive and I'm always glad that it's over and I can get back to my routine. Of course by the time the winter ones roll around, I'll be totally ready to immerse myself in for another two weeks. And as much as I love the summer Olympics, I love the winter ones, just that little bit more.

Anyway, so that's why it's Not a Movie Tuesday.

So I'm scrolling through facebook and there's one of those 'suggested posts' that's really an advertisement. It's for a telescope and it says, "see a fly from 3300 feet away." And my only thought is why the heck would I want to see a fly from any distance, let alone 3300 feet away?

My Pen15 Club colouring books arrived yesterday. I picked up two so I had one to give away. They are hilarious and I totally should have picked up a couple more to give away. I think I'll make it a part of my basket for the Coastal Magic Con raffle.

I have a birdfeeder and a bunch of suet block holders out in the backyard. I have all sorts of birds showing up for the seeds including blue jays, cardinals, finches, sparrows, grackels and my favorites - two different kinds of woodpeckers. There are also black squirrels, grey squirrels, red squirrels and chipmunks! It'll be interesting to see what all stays when winter rolls around.

Mmmm winter... yes, I said the W word! I am looking forward to fall and winter and we've had two mornings in a row where it's been much cooler out and I've been able to leave the back door open for a couple of hours. It's going back to full on summer this afternoon, but it's given me a taste of the cooler weather coming soon.

I've seen a draft of the cover for Emergency Services, the next Underground book and I can't wait to share it with you once it's done! Been two years since the first one came out. I'll try not to let it go as long for the third one.

Staying on the self-pubbing front. I'm currently working on the next VG book, which it seems wants to be a foursome. I shall no doubt have to let it be so! And I'm also working on the next Mannies book. This one is going gangbusters. I do love it when they tootle along happily on their own. I'm also hoping to have a new Hammer novel for December, as it's my tradition to have a Hammer and a Mannies book out early in the that month. I don't know if I'm going to have the time, though. I've got deadlines for my non-self-pubbed stuff.... we shall see!

I keep having to remind myself that it is Tuesday today and not Wednesday. I don't know why I keep thinking it's Wednesday, either.

Have a great rest of the week,
Sean
smut fixes everything

3 comments:

  1. My days have been off this week as well, must be going around. Good luck with all your deadlines! <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hit the deadlines - this week my days are off, but that's because monday was a holiday *grins*

      Delete
    2. Hit the deadlines - this week my days are off, but that's because monday was a holiday *grins*

      Delete