smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Happy Humping Day!



Still hot, though we finally have had a couple full days of rain which I'm sure has helped the crops/flower/trees quite a bit. Very muggy today despite cooler temperatures one gets wet when walking outdoors. Still. Over halfway through August - it will be fall before we know it.

I have lots of edits to do over the next couple of weeks, but I'm hoping to have a new Underground book ready to put out before the end of September! It's finished, it's in edits and then Emergency Services can be unleashed on the world.

I've got blog posts to write today. More edits to shake my stick at. And I suppose I should clean the kitchen so the dishes don't take over. The pots and pans are leading the charge, but the utensils are vicious little beasts. The dishes break easily, so they tend to hold the back line ;)

But hey, it's Wednesday so that means it's humping day! Perhaps I shall find a little humping day themed snippet to share - after all, The Luckiest Master is out on Monday and I need to tempt you with a smutty excerpt!

Have a good rest of the week,
Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments: