smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Movie Tuesday

Haven't been to a movie or seen one at home over the last week. It's been all Olympics on the TV.

I do want to get to Suicide Squad on the big screen. I have heard mixed reviews for it, so I'm going in with a little trepidation, but movies tend to be better for me if I'm not anticipating them too highly. The less they have to live up to, the better really.

I keep thinking that I'll do lots of movies over the summer months when there's lots of new ones coming out each week and then it somehow doesn't happen. Usually because I have stuff to do. And in the end, most movies are just as good at home with less other people and the ability to pause the movie if I need something to eat or to go to the bathroom.

Gonna try for Suicide Squad this weekend. That would give me something to report back on next week ;)


Sea
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. We did manage to see Jason Bourne and Bad Moms last weekend, enjoyed both very much. Trying for Suicide Squad this weekend, we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know those two are decent. Those are ones I'll wait to see when they come out.

    ReplyDelete