smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, August 19, 2016

Random Friday - Olympics edition

Yes, my mind is still on the Olympics. What can I say? I love me some well-hung athletes. I mean able-bodied athletes. Yeah, that's it. Ahem.


  • Was on the road Friday and Saturday and managed to miss Michael Phelps' last two races. It's just not the same on reply when you already know the results.
  • I love Bolt's "lightningbolt" stance he does after winning a race.
  • Love the bi-play between Bolt and DeGrasse at the 200m semi-final.
  • Love the fact that DeGrasse earned a silver at the final even more.
  • You're 21, at your first Olympics and you come. in silver behind one of the greatest sprinters of all time and the answer to the question - are you happy with your race is I don't know, I'll have to look at the tape. I didn't come in first so... I would say that's why you're an Olympian level athlete, right? That was Andrew DeGrasse's comments to the Canuck reporter right after the 200m final, btw.
  • I love that the US decathlete Ashton Eaton is married to a Canadian pentathlon and heptathlon athlete Brianne Thiessen-Eaton.
  • And their commercial for Visa is adorable!
  • Shot-put athletes look like they're chunky - I know it's massive chest muscles, but with their tops on and compared to all the lean muscles we see for most of the other sports, they look chunky. 
  • Race-walking. It looks funny as hell, but they are moving and 50K? That's fucking far! Also these guys are very lean. 
  • Watching the wrestling - I'm with the refs - more action, please!
  • Decathletes have some stanima - two twelve hour days in a row, five events each day. And they finish it off with a 1500m run? What masochist decided a mile run should be the last event?
  • Have I said this before -- You brought back golf, Olympics? Why?
  • BMX biking is amazing to watch. Those riders are crazy. They're like the snowboarders of bicycling.

They're almost over! Just a couple of days left and then there will be the closing ceremony chaos and that's it for the summer Olympics for another four years.

Happy Friday to all.

Sean
smut fixes everything




1 comment: