smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, August 15, 2016

Mid-Month Book News

It's the last day of my sale at All Romance Ebooks. 25% off all my self-pubbed titles. Just a few hours left - it's until midnight tonight (EST). You can find them here.




My first book in the Dragon Soul series, with Carina Press, is in edits. This one is called Branded by Flames and I'm also waiting on my first draft cover with them. I'm very excited. This book features the first of five dragon shifter brothers. Jake is a firefighter and he falls for metal sculptor Shae. Look for the book in late January or early February.


Underground: Emergency Services is with my editor! This one features firefighter Blaze and his sub Jet. Jet's an undercover cop who is badly injured at the beginning of the story and the pair have to figure out how to make their lives work now. I can't wait to share it with you all - I'm looking at sometime in September, I think.


The Luckiest Master, third in the Iron Eagle Gym series and a stand along novel, will be out for download on Monday next week!


My novella Of Love is now available for pre-order in two different languages! German and Italian! How cool is that? It's pretty darn cool.

 


I'm sure there's more, but I'm a bit scattered today - I blame the todo list of dooooom.

Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOOOO and GAH I honestly think my brain will be scattered until school starts /o\ *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think mine is ever going to unscatter....

      Delete