smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, April 20, 2015

My God It's Monday

It's been a while since I had a My God It's Monday post. Maybe because the last while Mondays have been uber Mondays. I don't know. Anyway, here I am today.

Had a lovely weekend. The weather was my fave. And now I have raspberries and blueberries in the backyard. Well. I have sticks. Sticks that will supposedly turn into bushes with leaves and berries on them. We shall see.

Whenever I have a week or two of mad rushing to get things completed and hit deadlines and send back edits and whatnot, I think oh good, I can breathe for a little bit and kind of goof off, maybe. Uh, yeah, no. Because if I goof off, even for just a day or two, suddenly I'm back to mad rushing. A steady pace seems to work best. Of course, sometimes I don't mind the mad rush if I get to relax and have a few fun days in between.

I have two books coming out this week. On Friday The Butcher and The Beast will be available for early download at Totally Bond. And on Sunday, Amber Allure will be reprinting Corpus Christi.

Corpus Christi

Jeff is right out of the service, not used to being able to play without caring who sees. Hunter has been around the block a little more, and is used to doing his thing.

When the men meet at the bar where Hunter plays guitar in a band, they spark immediately, the attraction fierce and sudden. Can it last when the two of them are at very different places in their lives? Hunter has his music, his business, whereas Jeff is just starting out, looking into his options after mustering out of the military.

Can Jeff and Hunter compromise so they can stay together? Or do they even want to?

Available Sunday April 26 for 35% off at Amber Allure.


Have a good week everyone!

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment