smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, April 17, 2015

Five Things Make a Friday Blog


  1. Another beautiful day and it looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend, more or less. While we could use the rain for the crops and the trees and the flowers - there is this point, after some sun and a couple days of rain followed by sun when everything goes from brown to baby green as the trees all bud up, it's stunning how fast it happens - I am nonetheless enjoying the days without rain. The back door is open most of the time, letting a fresh breeze in. I'm taking every day of that I can -- too soon it'll be closed back up with the a/c on.
  2. I may have already bought tickets for the new Avengers movie at the IMAX theatre on May 2nd...
  3. Some days I really wish I was still drinking Coke. Despite the fact that I know from experience that it tastes just awful the first few times after not having drunk it for a while, I miss the whole fizzy, almost burning down my throat, sitting and relaxing with a can of it feeling. Coke was my coffee and I know it's terrible for me, which is why I'm no longer drinking it. But there are days when I really very badly want to.
  4. Hit all my submission deadlines for April. Now I start working on the June first ones. So far, I'm doing well. Let's see what I'm saying come May 28th or so ;)
  5. Drawing Straws: Damon is now out! This is the last one in the series and while it feels great to be done, it also feels bittersweet, that it's finished and I won't be revisiting the boys again. On the other hand, there are a ton of other guys clamoring at me for their turn, so it's not like I don't have anything to do or wonderful new boys to discover.


Damon, Erik, Joe and Tork return once again to their weekend getaway cabin and this time they have something to celebrate.

Damon is finished with his cancer treatments and the weekend starts with a welcome announcement and only gets better from there. Tork has another surprise for his men, though, one that will cement their lives together forever.

Join the foursome in this final installment of Drawing Straws.



Happy weekend to all!

Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. Love Damon's story! So glad they got such a beautiful HEA! Thanks. Cannot wait to meet the new boys demanding your attention. 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jana - I loved writing this last one so much :)

      Delete