smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Sunday, October 30, 2016

How to make a 25% sale even better!

So a lot of my paranormal books are at 25% off on All Romance Ebooks this month (just today and tomorrow left on that!) You can find them here. And thank you very much to Changeling Press and ARE who discounted my paranormal titles from them as well, so there is more than just my self-pubs on the discount.

Anyway. Now, All Romance Ebooks has a 50% rebate sale for today and tomorrow only. That's 50% in book money for future books on top of the 25% off on the books!

It's actually 50% rebate on all books at All Romance, so that's all my titles, not just the 25% off ones. You can find my whole author listing (from my self-pubs to my books with publishers) here.

It's a great time to stock up on some winter reads!

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment: