smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Halloweenpalooza Winners for Week 2

All winners have been contacted by email unless otherwise noted.

And the winners are:

Day 8 - Grand Prize #2 winner is Zeneida

Day 9 - 2 Fairytale Shifters winner is Kary Beth

Day 10 - The Butcher and The Beast winner is Teeberger

Day 11 - Playing With Fire winner is Jen CW

Day 12 - Two Howls winner is Sarina

Day 13 - Ves'tacha winner is Shannon V

Day 14 - Switched winner is Sula - Sula, please contact me so I know where to send your prize.

Congratulations to all the winners and good luck to everyone for the next week's worth of contests!


Sean
smut fixes everything

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited. I had a really craptastic week at work so this was a wonderful way to make it all better or at least until Monday,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am very excited as I already told you.

    ReplyDelete