smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday

Last week was breakfast, so this week is lunch themed! While these are my faves, they aren't necessarily in order - and also the order might change. For instance while the burger is listed first here, some days I just don't feel like a burger. Also some of these I prefer from a restaurant, some are things that I make at home.

Top Ten Favorite Lunch Foods

  1. Burger - I love me a good burger, whether made at home or from a restaurant or fast food joint
  2. Onion rings - I prefer the ones that are quite thick and large, soft onions, super crunchy outsides
  3. Grilled Cheese Sandwich - I love me a grilled cheese, whether it's using craft singles, cheeze whiz or brie/camembert, I love it. Each different type of cheese tastes best with different types of bread, btw, so for me there's way more to a grilled cheese sammy than just smacking together some bread and some cheese.
  4. Fries - what more do I need to say?
  5. Poutine - the best ones are from a food truck and the french fries are hot enough to burn fingers and mouths for the first few minutes. And they have to be made with cheese curds, not grated cheese!
  6. Pogos - the Canadian version of corn dogs. And these have to be from a fast food joint/food truck. You can buy them frozen - they are just not the same. In fact I'd be inclined to say gross.
  7. Peanut Butter and Jam sandwiches - these taste best on fresh white sliced bread, with the extra smooth peanut butter and homemade strawberry jam (if the jam isn't homemade, I'm not intersted)
  8. Hot Dogs - preferably from home and preferably with toasted white bread. Margarine on the bead, ketchup and mustard on the bread, do the hot dog in a frying pan so its crispy on the outsides.
  9. Leftover Chicken Sandwiches - I love taking the leftover meat off a thigh, warming it in the microwave and having it on bread with a little bit of ketchup.
  10. Mac 'n Cheese - whether it's the white cheddar mac 'n cheese from a mix or homemade in the instand pot, I'm not hugely picky when it comes to mac 'n cheese. My mom used to make it with elbow macaronis and cheeze whiz and I still like that, too.
And now I'm hungry! I'll need to see what's in my cupboard.


Sean
smut fixes everything



No comments:

Post a Comment