smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday

I thought I'd do my Top Ten Favorite Breakfast Foods today. I might do lunch and supper in the next few weeks. I have to admit, bacon will probably make an appearance on all the lists!

To Ten Favorite Breakfast Foods

10. Scrambled eggs. I like eggs, they just aren't my favorite. And I really do prefer them scrambled.

9. Homefries - but they have to be the right kind. I like them crispty on the outside and soft on the inside and there are very few places that do them like that.

8. Hashbrowns - again, this is with a caveat - I like them crispy!

7. Waffles. Sometimes I really feel like a waffle, but most of the time I'd prefer one of the things that are higher on this list. I like them with lots of melted butter and either some fruit compote or some maple syrup.

6.  Pancakes. I like 'em buttermilk and fluffy, with lots of butter and maple syrup (real is best, but I'll totally take the fake stuff.)

5. Sausages. Breakfast sausages are things of yumminess. I like them well done on the outside and dipped into maple syrup.

4. Chicken fried stead. The Denny's up here does it, but the it tastes way better when I visit the states!

3. Biscuits. Homemade are best, but restaurants do pretty well with it, too. Lots of butter on them, please. And they also taste good with a bit of maple syrup on them.

2. Grits. Mmmm, I do love me some grits. Butter and brown sugar, please, but I'm happy to have them with butter and a little bit of salt, too. I only discovered grits in the last 15 years or so and they are yummy..

1. Bacon! I love bacon. A lot. An unhealthy a lot, probably, but it's just the most yum!


Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. I love most on your list but some I cannot eat due to food allergies. But Bacon is amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food allergies suck. I can't eat a lot of fruit because of the pesticides they use.

    ReplyDelete