smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, April 10, 2020

Random Friday

...is random


  • like many introverts it feels like I've been practicing for this age of self-isolation all my life. I've got this. 
  • I do miss being able to go do a grocery run at 10 pm when there's hardly anyone in the stores, and I have to admit to feeling guilty if I take a long walk in the mornings just for the exercise.
  • writing is going slower than usual, but I'm trying not to stress myself out over it
  • every now and then I get sucked down the rabbit hole of AITA posts - people can be so evil to each other
  • speaking of getting sucked down a rabbit hole... I watched the Tiger King on Netflix. Wow. If I wrote a book with all that in it I'd get reamed in the reviews for it being too unrealistic, too much, etc. Humans are not a nice species. 
  • I am going to make hot cross buns tomorrow - I have never eaten them or made them before, but my guys like them, and I'm wanting a bread challenge, so I'm gonna try them out
  • I miss having a working stove/oven. Sure the mini oven and the little burner aren't doing a bad job, and I'm learning their quirks and how to work around not having a full sized oven. But. Full sized ovens come in handy and being able to have two different burners going at once is nice too, but the biggest thing is that the kitchen, which is small to start with, feels overcrowded because now there's two more appliances on top of the range. 
  • We had snow yesterday. Not terribly surprsing, it is still the first third of April and there is still snow on the ground here and there where it was fairly deep and where it doesn't get much sun. But it was a reminder that winter weather isn't completely gone.
  • I guess there isn't going to be a tulip festival this year which makes me sad
  • salt and vinegar chips for the win - especially if they are ripple cut

Happy Friday everyone!
Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment