smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, April 26, 2019

Random Friday

Wow, it's been a while since I posted a random Friday!

  • Got tickets to go see Endgame on Sunday morning in 3D at the IMAX theater. I usually don't do opening weekends for movies - I prefer a less crowded theater, but I'd rather not accidentally run across some spoilers for this one, so I figure the sooner I go the better.
  • went to Toronto with my daughter on Tuesday to go see the cherry trees in blossom at High Park. Boutique hotel was adorable, close enough to walk to High Park. Unfortunately, the cherry trees were only just thinking about budding, so no go on the pretty trees, but the park was lovely and so was the trip.
  • Did Ripley's Aquarium in the am on Wednesday. It was expensive, but totally worth it. There's a section where you stand on a conveyor belt and the fish swim around and over you. Sharks and rays, and it was totally cool. And jellyfishes! Man, those things are amazing.
  • Looking forward to May and the return of Lucifer on Netflix!
  • Writing has been slow - I'm trying to get my groove back. 
  • The weather has been lovely lately. Not too hot yet, lots of warm days, still fairly cool at night. Just my speed.
Have a great weekend!


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment