smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday

I`m not sure I actually like ten ice cream flavors enough to put them in my top ten, but I`m going to try!

Top Ten Favorite Ice Cream flavors

10. Chocolate - Okay, so I included it because I couldn`t think of a different flavor that I liked, but honestly, I`m not a huge chocolate ice cream fan. It`s too much chocolate and half the time you can taste a little bit of whatever it originally was leaking through.
9. Butterscotch Ripple - I don`t know if this flavor still exists but it did when I was much younger.
8. Rainbow sherbert - all the colors of the rainbow in an icy ice cream like substance
7. Maple Walnut - I do like nuts in my ice cream
6. Orange sherbert - I love sherbert as an alternative to milk based ice creams65. salted caramel - this would probably be higher on the list if I had had it more than once and could get it on a regular basis
5. Vanilla -  color me boring, but I love vanilla ice cream - both regular and `french`
4. Pralines and cream - this is my go to when butter pecan is not avilable
3. Lemoncello gelato - they had this at the hotel where RT was held. So good.
2. lemon ice - they used to have this at Farm Boy and it was so wonderful and sour.
1. Butter Pecan - not always easy to find and often not at the ice cream counter, this is nonetheless my absolute favorite ice cream flavor.

I think maybe I need a cone (regular not sugar, please) of butter pecan...


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment