smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, June 25, 2018

Movie Monday

Picked up a copy of Pacific Rim 2: Uprising on blu-ray.

I had heard this was terrible, so I wasn`t expecting a whole lot. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.

The relationship between the two main leads made the movie for me - they had great chemistry together and their back and forth annoyance with each other really worked for me. Also, the doctor was once again a great addition to the movie (I`m sorry, I can`t remember anyone`s names at the moment).

As a writer, I love the idea of the neural link needed to `drive` the robots and I think that would make an amazing story. Two guys who fall in love through the neural link and have to deal with that. All sorts of built in angst - maybe they don`t like each other to start with. Maybe relationships within the company are not allowed. Maybe they`re worried if they leave stop sharing the neural link, they won`t feel as much for each other. It would definitely make a great story.

I loved that the bad guy was not who you thought it was.

All in all, it was a fun movie with robots fighting giant monsters (and come on, that`s fun just by itself).


Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. UGH I don't know why it won't log me in anymore - but it's Katherine Halle - and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pacific Rim - both the new one and the original and ALWAYS thought that the original would have made a great m/m story - the two male leads had so much angst between them - and that whole neural link thing just would have lent so perfectly to an awesome angsty romance. So great minds and all :D

    ReplyDelete