smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, June 15, 2018

Random Friday

is random!

  • I do this every summer. It`s like once the warm weather shows up I fade and I have the hardest time getting stuff done, but I am trying very hard to get back into the swing of things - including doing more blog posts!
  • I need to pull the winner for the not going to RT contest. I have a couple extra things to throw in with the prize (like a copy of Born of Air in print, too)
  • It hasn`t even been that hot yet. Or rather it`s been hot but not humid, or it`s been humid but not terriby hot. However, I`m kind of dreading July.
  • Strawberry season is almost upon us. I want to make jam this year, even if it`s only one double batch.
  • My father is getting too much rhubarb to use all on his own, so I have been blessed with his overflow. I have made pie and rhubarb custard crisp so far. With the new batch I got yesterday I`m going to make rhubarb cookies and another custard crisp.
  • I know rhubarb is an aquired taste, but I am a sour fiend and so I love it. And in desserts you get that sweet/tart mix that is just divine.
  • Still watching Masterchef Australia. We have finally gotten a new season here (8) so I have new episodes to watch instead of retreads.
  • I have editing to do - boo
  • I have writing to do - yay
  • I have laundry to do - double boo
  • I have baking to do - yayayay
  • The dog is giving me the why haven`t you walked me yet eyes so I should go pick the winner of the contest and then take him out.
  • Happy Friday everyone!
Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment