smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday

I thought I'd have a little light fun today and do my favorite animals.

Top Ten Favorite Animals

10. Sloth - this is half my spirit animal, so I had to include it! (a unicorn is the other half)
9. Elephants - between the slow gait and all the wrinkles, I always feel like they are the wise elders
8. Giraffe - I love the long legs and longer neck, the graceful way they move despite that.
7.  Wombat - I have always loved all things Australian, including this rolly polly beastie.
6. Moose - they're so majestic and yet so ungainly at the same time.
5. Dogs - especially my Bacon.
4. Snow Leopard - I'm for winter in my animals as well as weather ;)
3. Polar bear - see?
2. Unicorns - they do too count!
1. Dragons - just like the unicorn, they do too count.

No comments:

Post a Comment