smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, June 24, 2016

Random Friday

How the heck did it get to be Friday already?

It's another hot one today. I can always tell how hot it is by how hot it is inside. I keep the thermostat around the same temp, but sometimes it feels hot inside despite that and those are the days when its really hot outside.

I have a paranormal/urban fantasy book novel coming out with All Romance Ebooks at the beginning of August. I imagine the pre-order will be available sometime in July. It's called Blowing Smoke and it features a reclusive billionaire who is actually a dragon in it. And it has an awesome cover! I'll share more details about it when I have them.

Meanwhile, here is the cover. Check out the dragon in the o of smoke! I just love that little detail.

All Romance Ebooks will also be reprinting a number of my paranormal stories from Amber Quill and Torquere. Look for those starting in the fall.

I'm feeling like going to see a movie this weekend. At the moment Central Intelligence is in the lead. Who knows, I may not even wind up going. It would make a nice break on what is promising to be a busy weekend, though. And in a nice, cool environment... hmm... very tempting.

I have some great news that I can't share yet. As soon as all the i's are dotted and the t's crossed, I will let you all know.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment