smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, June 13, 2016

My God It's Monday

I still feel like I don't have words today. My usual My God It's Monday rambling bits and pieces seem trite and unimportant. Oh, I imagine they're always fairly trite and unimportant, and usually that's okay. It doesn't feel okay today.

My heart goes out to everyone who lost a loved one. My heart goes out to everyone who feels afraid to be themselves because of this. It makes me sad and it makes me angry and I - as always - don't understand why people can't just live their own lives and let others live theirs.

Sean


3 comments:

  1. It's impossible for me to understand how anyone could do what this man did. It breaks my heart that so many were killed because of ignorance and intolerance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's impossible for me to understand how anyone could do what this man did. It breaks my heart that so many were killed because of ignorance and intolerance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just breaks my heart and I'm with Beth, I just don't understand, I have no frame of reference for why someone has so much hatred that they can go out and do what this man did. It makes me so angry and sad and just heartbroken.

    ReplyDelete