smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, June 10, 2016

Random Friday

I slept in a bit this morning. Not a whole lot, but enough that I'm feeling rather blinky and slow. Hopefully it'll translate into more awake a little later in the day, though.

It's another beautiful day. We have had an amazing week and I have reveled in it. I was even cold a couple of mornings with the back door open! There was rain in the mornings at the beginning of the week, which everything very much needed. The brown patches of grass that were three months early greened back up. So yay on that. Aside from the rainy days, the humidity has stayed low, and there's been a gorgeous breeze, and it's been less than 22C all week. If this was how it could be all summer long, I would be a very happy camper. As it is, I'll just appreciate these days while I have them.

The weekend looks like it's going to continue with the loveliness in the weather department, so yay on that!

I've been working on blog posts this week, a few every day. The hardest thing about blog posts is coming up with a whole bunch on the same book. I do great the first few posts. Then it gets harder. So the last few I have to write today are going to take longer to write up. Of course, once I've figured out what I'm going to write the blog post on, I'm usually good.

I'm working on edits for Mane and Tail, the first book in a new self-pubbed series I'm doing called Modifications. The premise on this one is that there are these two demons who have figured out how to tap into people's deepest, darkest fantasies and make them come true. They trade these for power. This first book features pony play. I've one the pony play before but at 32000 words, this'll be the longest one and has let me explore it a little more in depth. Once my editor and I are happy with it, it'll go off to formatting. I'm hoping to have it out before the end of June.

The lovely cover is by Kris Norris who managed to take my awkward and complicated ramblings on what I was looking for and turned it into a fantastic cover.

I have finally gotten the Amber Quill titles organized. All Romance Ebooks will be taking the paranormals and I shall be self-publishing the rest in five collections. Aside from the almost novel length one. That one I'm self-pubbing as a stand alone and it's already out on All Romance Ebooks - and 20% off at the moment, too.

Blue Collar

Kendall Webber is deep in the closet. Between working in a garage, having been in the army and a fundamentalist preacher step-father who sent him to summer camps to make him straight, he’s learned to hide his sexuality from absolutely everyone.

Still, when Barton Willis the Third roars into the garage with his Mustang, Kendall can’t help but look, just a little. When Barton not only looks back but invites him in, Kendall’s whole world is turned upside down.

Can Barton help Kendall let go of the past and the attitudes he had literally beaten into him?

Buy links:
All Romance Ebooks
Amazon (I'll add this in as soon as I have it)

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment: