smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday

 With all that's going on in the world, I have to admit that I've been having a hard time keeping up with the dailies, but I'm determined to get back into the swing of things and I'm starting with a top ten list - recently watched shows. While there are ten, they are in no particular order, these are ten shows that I have enjoyed.

Top Ten Shows Recently Watched

  1. Lucifer - This one is not new to me, but I loved the latest season. I have said it before and I will say it again - all shows should be written as if it was their last season because the quality is often superior.
  2. Umbrella Academy - I had watched the first couple of episodes when season 1 came out, but got busy and never finished it, so when season 2 arrived, I binged it from the start in about two days.
  3. Star Trek: Discovery - The new season has only just started and I loved the first episode. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
  4. Lovecraft Country - I came late to this one and got to binge four or five episodes in a row, and then wished I had waited until the whole season had dropped, because it is immanently bingeable and I so wanted to keep going. So now I'm waiting until I have a few episodes banked before going back to it.
  5. The Haunting of Bly Manor - I'm only on episode 4 because I find it so very creepy and I watch with the hubby, but only a single episode at a time because I do not want to have watched several episodes only to have him go up to bed, leaving me alone with the creepy feelings. So we watch 1 and then watch other stuff before he has to go to bed. (Yes I'm a wuss when it comes to horror.)
  6. The Walking Dead: World Beyond - I had been watching The Walking Dead and then the Talking Dead after each new episode until that season opening with Neagan. Yeah. That was so bleak, so awful and I just couldn't bring myself to watch anymore. I might eventually go back and pick up from the next episode and finish out the series. That was the point when I stopped watching Fear the Walking Dead as well. I just couldn't deal. Again, maybe I'll go back and watch the rest of the episodes. But we thought we'd give World Beyond a try and three episodes in we're liking it. I love that the kids call the zombies 'empties'. I think it's an interesting take being from the pov of young people who have grown up with zombies as a reality in their life and how that changes their attitudes towards the whole zombie apocalypse compared to the adults.
  7. Marvel's Agents of Shield - I had thought it had been cancelled, so I was delighted when there was a 'final season' aired over the summer. Some seasons were good, some seasons were meh and some were not good at all, but this last season? Best writing the show has ever had. Not hampered by having to conform to the canon of the movies helped a lot, I think, but also knowing it was their last season seems to have upped the writing game. 
  8. Warrior Nun - Had no idea what this was going to be like and absolutely loved it. I really hope there is going to be another season.
  9. Teenage Bounty Hunter - Had no idea what to expect from this one - oh my goodness so much fun. Irreverent, funny, heartwarming. And omg, they are such teenagers. A surprise gem.
  10. Away - I enjoyed this one, especially the way being on the mission changed the people who were stuck together. The addition of following the families as well kept it from being too clausterphobic. 
I've watched lots of other stuff too, but these came to mind as the top ten from the last few months. 

Happy Tuesday!

Sean

smut fixes everything 

No comments:

Post a Comment