smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday

With it being summer and having access to all sort of fresh-picked fruit I thought it would be fun to do a fruity top ten.

Top Ten Favorite Fruit

10. Lemons. I love sour and lemons have that in spades. I love lemonade and lemon desserts.

9. Apples. I love a good apple - especially a nice tart one like the MacIntosh.

8. Pomegranite. It's a pain in the ass to separate all the aliles out, but man, they do taste good.

7. Pineapple. Deliciosu and slurpworthy.

6. Grapes. I like the green and the red ones equally, but I always prefer the smaller ones.

5. Peaches. This time of year is the only time I eat them, because they just don't taste the same the rest of the year.

4. Strawberries. So damn good, when it's fresh picked and local.

3. Rhubarb. Tart tart tart - yum! This is my favorite fruit to cook with.

2. Raspberries. Tart and sweet and yum, especially fresh off the bush.

1. Bing Cherries. Unfortunately I can't have more than a few before my throat starts to close.

No comments:

Post a Comment