smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, August 5, 2019

Movie Monday

Watched 2 movies over the last week: The new Hellboy and The Great Wall.

Leaving

some

space

for

those

avoiding

spoilers


Hellboy wasn't a bad movie. It's biggest problem was that it wasn't quite sure what it wanted to be. And it was weirdly put together.  I can't remember the original enough to say this one was worse or better. Clearly the first one isn't on my top ten or even twenty-five movies, so there's that.

The Great Wall was... a little slow, a little eh, and also thank goodness they had the white man show up to save the day, despite the fact that they'd been training all their lives for this and had the black powder to boot. *rolls eyes*

So, two movies that weren't an entire waste of my time but I'm super glad with both that I didn't go see them in the theatre.


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment