smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday


I am a lover of things crunchy, so as you can imagine, I really like potato chips. I'm going to make a top ten list, but this isn't really in order of preference because what I love one day will be third choice the next or not even on my radar the day after that.


  1. Cheddar Jalapeno Crunchy Cheetos - this is a new favorite that I tried just this past weekend at a friend's house. I've never tried them because I didn't think I'd like them, but as they had them, I thought I'd have one to try. Wow, was I wrong about not liking them! They are fantastic.
  2. Salt and Vinegar. Okay, so most of the time, this one is my favorite. If I'm feeling especially crunchy I want Miss Vickies, if not I want Old Dutch (which used to be branded Humpty Dumpty - I suspect a change in ownership, though I've never looked it up.)
  3. Doritos, regular nacho cheese flavor is usually my dorito of choice, but I also like the Cool Ranch a lot, and have been known to choose the sweet heat ones every now and then.
  4. Old-Fashioned BBQ - Lays has these and they taste like I remember BBQ chips tasting.
  5. Sun Chips - the Harvest Cheddar ones - I don't like the other flavors.
  6. All Dressed - the PC ones - I don't like the other brands.
  7. Cheetos - the puffy soft ones. I used to like the Humpty Dumpty ones best, but they changed their formula and now I like the Lays ones best.
  8. Plain Rippled - I prefer the large ridge Lays ones. And I like them dipped in either the philly whipped cheese with chives (you used to be able to get that with onion flavor which I liked best but of course I can't find anywhere anymore) or the philly onion dip.
  9. Munchos - gotta love a chip that gives you that crunch before sort of turning into air in your mouth!
  10. Pringles - plain only, please, and I totally have to be in the right mood for them or I don't want them. They are the only chip I will say that about, too.
You`ll notice there are no Ketchup flavored chips on my list. That`s because while I love ketchup so much on my burgers and fries and hot dogs, I do not like that flavor on my chips. I know, I know, how uncanadian of me. That flavor is however, important in an all dressed combo for some reason.

What I don`t like in a chip is stuff like `cheeseburger` because the flavor in my mouth does not match the texture and that confuses my brain ;)

I used to love to have my chips with a nice cold can of coke (in fact I still crave that especially when I`m super stressed) but I gave it up about five years ago now and I can`t have just one or I will wind up back on it. Nowadays I munch with Canada Dry gingerale. Which I should probably cut out, too, as if I can quit chips, I won`t need the gingerale and if I don`t drink the gingerale, I won`t want the chips...

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment