smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday rambles

Good grief it`s hot. And I do not like it, Sam-I-Am. I do not like it at all.

So I`m sitting here hoping it will be fall soon.

I will say I do like the fresh fruit currently available. The strawberries I bought at the market today are exceptional. Like amazingly so.

Painting the front hall and putting tiles down. OMG, the mess. Everything that goes in the front hall is in the dinning and living rooms. Then there`s all the shit needed to do the tile thing, so buckets and sponges and tiles and good grief. The mess is making me twitch.

Got two overdue books in this past week - felt so good. Now I have to finish up the additions to a third and get it back in once again. I may sleep for a week after that. The heat just zaps my energy and my creativity making it very hard to write.

Did I mention it was hot? Yikes. Not enjoying the summer this year at all. Abd yes, it very much bears repeating.

The dog is not enjoying the renovations anymore than I am. He has been sitting around looking forelorn for two days now. I tell him it will all be over soon and the front hall will be beautiful. The dog is not as assuaged by this as I am for some reason.

Rampage is coming out on Blu-ray on Tuesday. I am totally looking forward to this one.

All right, cold shower time - I`m looking forward to cooling down.


Sean
smut fixes everything




No comments:

Post a Comment