smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, July 30, 2018

My God It's Monday

I've started watching a show called Killing Eve. So far (two episodes in) it is very good. My favorite line? "It's like I've walked into the inside of my brain."

The heat continues. Every now and then we get a morning like today's where it's not hot and humid first thing and I actually enjoy most of my morning walk. I'm still hot and sweaty when I get home but at least I enjoy the start of the walk. It'll be fall soon enough, right? (I know it will be. I can't believe it's almost the end of July already. The older I get, the faster time goes.)

I am working on edits for Owned by Fate. I think it's going to be a great culmination of the Dragon Soul series, but with the heat zapping me of energy it is taking me forever to get these done. I feel like I should start hibernating in the summer. Just tell folks at the beginning of July that I will be productive again starting in September.

Redid the front hall. Pulled up the laminate and put down tiles, painted the walls this lovely blue, and bought a couple new pieces to hold all the stuff that accompanies summer and winter outdoor clothing needs. It looks so much brighter than how it was with the grey walls that were original from when we bought it.

Bought a LaRocca Caramel Layer cake. The other LaRocca cakes I have had have been very delicious, so I'm really looking forward to this one. Have to have supper first - crab nachos tonight. In fact, it's probably time for me to go make those...

Hope you had a good Monday!

Sean
smut fixes everything


No comments:

Post a Comment