Top Ten RT17 Moments.
10. Finally getting to Atlanta after Monday's storms kept me at home.
9.. The Giant Book Fair. It is wonderful to meet readers, to sign books and hand out swag.
8. Having dinner at Benihana's on Saturday night. I'd never been and it was a wonderful show and delicious food.
7. Getting to meet Lisa, who had so kindly let me send all my swag to her so I didn't have to carry it down with me. She also picked me up from the airport.
6. Going to the ATF panel for writers. They had 9 agents from the agency and each spoke about what they did, then took questions from the audience. It was fascinating and the explosive sniffing dog was cute as hell.
4. Catching up with folks I haven't seen in a year. I miss everyone already.
1. Meeting Wander - the inspiration behind one of the characters in Branded by Flames. I saw a picture of him and had to write him and out of that the whole Dragon Soul Series was born. Then I went to RT this year and there he was. He was so very nice.
smut fixes everything