smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, May 15, 2017

Movie Monday

I haven't been feeling great so I didn't get to any movies this week and at home I've been watching stuff on the DVR to try to lower the percentage used as I was away for a week and it got a little full during that time. So no movies that I've seen to talk about. I can, however, stick to the theme by talking about movies I want to see.

There are so many good movies out/coming out in the next few months and I want to see them all! I know me, though and I'll probably get to maybe one a month. I'm aiming for more than that, though.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - I've heard both good and bad things about this one, so I don't know what to expect, which is probably a good thing. The more excited I am about a movie, the more it has to live up to, which it usually can't. So going in not knowing which side I'm going to wind up on is a good thing.

King Arthur - it looks like a new take on the legend and I'm interested in seeing it.

Alien: Covenant - if you know me, you know I'm not a horror fan, although sci-fi horror has always been a draw (I loved the first Predator movie, for instance). I didn't even know this one was coming, but the preview I saw in the theatre was absolutely amazing and now I want to see it. It would probably be better if I saw this one at home, though, as I have to think it would be less terrifying on a smaller screen!

Baywatch - this is one is a total guilty pleasure, and I'm pretty sure I won't spend theatre money on, but I will see at home. But it look hilarious from the previews I've seen. And come on, it's the Rock. 'nuff said.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - I love this stupid franchise even if none of the others lived up to the first one. I'm still enjoying them.

Transformers: The Last Knight - I love this stupid franchise even more than Pirates. There's just something about them that keep me coming back. And I will happily re-watch the first movie anytime. So I will be watching this one, whether in the theatre or at home once its out on blu-ray. I hope Bee is in this one, because I have to admit, I'm a little in love with that yellow transformer.

Despicable Me 3 - I've loved the other movies, so I've got high hopes for this one. All I can say is that there had better be minions galore!

Wonder Woman and Spiderman - I do want to see these, both of them are in the planning to wait for the blu-ray category, though. And Wonder Woman had better be a hell of a lot better than Batman vs Superman was!

War for the Planet of the Apes - I'm behind on this franchise, having only seen the first one, so this won't be an in-theatre movie.

Renegades - don't know much about this one, but the synopsis says it has the potential to be fun action-adventure or to be so bad it's funny: A group of Navy SEALs attempt to solve a long-forgotten mystery while uncovering an immense treasure hidden in a lake in war-torn Serbia.


Have a great Monday all!
Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. We saw Guardians 2 - I loved it, hubby & kid both said first was better. But BABY GROOT!

    Kid saw King Arthur with the grandparents and liked it. Hubby & I will see Alien and FINALLY Fate of the Furious tomorrow. We'll see :D

    I have high hopes for Wonder Woman, the trailers have all been amazing, so I'm hoping.

    I'm with you on Transformers :D And the Planet of the Apes :D And Baywatch :D

    And YES to Despicable Me 3 :D

    ReplyDelete