smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Movie Tuesday

I have two movies I've seen recently - one good, the other great.

So on Thanksgiving, we downloaded The Secret Life of Pets and watched it in the evening at Chez Tortuga-Talbot. It was a little slow to start off with, but then it picked up and was fun and funny. I do have to say though, Weiner World? Very weird.

On Sunday I went to see Doctor Strange. This one I loved. I really loved. There are not that many movies that once I come out of, I'd like to go right back in and see again. This one I did.

The visuals were amazing. Like totally a hundred percent amazing.

The story was good and solid - often the origin stories from comic book adaptations can drag a little. There was none of that with this one.

There was real character development. And at the same time, Strange is still very flawed at the end, even if he's changed. I love too that just because he can kill people now, he still holds to his oath to do no harm and it's not an easy thing for him to do.

I haven't liked a movie as much as I like this one in a long time.

Go see it on the big screen if you can!

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment