smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, December 12, 2016

My God It's Monday

But I'm not having a bad Monday today - just a busy one. Lots of cookie-making going on, as well as bits and pieces here and there, plus I've got word count to hit today.

Woke up to lots of snow on the ground. It was still snowing, too - in fact it still is. So beautiful. And it's not the smallest snow, so there's also the quietening blanketing effect. I just love it.

The bird feeder out the back is calling to all sorts of birds today. Little junkets with their white bellies and dark backs, a cardinal, the morning doves, sparrows, and I've seen the black squirrel and two little red squirrels. I tried to take pictures of the red ones, but they're jumpy and wouldn't stick around.

I have my seat booked next Saturday at 10 am at the IMAX theatre to see Rogue One. I'm really looking forward to it.

Tomorrow is evening is another family celebration for Christmas. Then that's it until Christmas Eve.

I hope everyone's having a great Monday.

Sean
smut fixes everything


1 comment:

  1. Ooh I had a super busy Monday here as well! Room cleaning, package wrapping, packages getting ready to mail, address label printing, cooking for my work holiday party (today!!!)

    HA HA bird feeders, both my boss and one of the other nurse's have bird feeders but my boss has a racoon that eats from his and my friend has a squirrel that eats from hers /o\

    ROGUE ONE - we have tix for THURSDAY!

    SO EXCITED :D

    ReplyDelete