smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, October 14, 2016

Random Friday

I can't believe it's already Friday! I don't even know where the rest of the week went. I mean, seriously...

I have all my Halloween decs up outside - except for the pumpkins - they'll do better in the basement until a few days before Halloween anyway - they do tend to fall apart once carved. I also have all my giveaway candy bought and sorted into Halloween baggies. I'm ready for 100 kids this year. I've had anywhere from sixty to one hundred and fifty. It all depends on what the weather is doing and how many kids come into the neighbourhood. Hopefully I'll give everything out and get pretty much all the kids who show up treated. We shall see.

So I'm organized on that front (which will be a first - usually I buy the candies in plenty of time, but I'm still putting them in the baggies when the kids start showing).

I've got some cupcake toppers and chocolate molds for candy making that I'm hoping to have fun with in the next couple weeks. I really do enjoy Halloween and need to spend more time during Halloween month having fun with it.

Today I have edits to go through and tomorrow I have to prep and sub a novel. But Sunday I should be able to relax. I was hoping to drive out to the Gatineaus and walk through the lovely fall colours, but it looks like it's going to be raining, which will not only make walking nasty, it's going to make a lot of those leaves fall. It never does last long. Things begin to turn at the beginning of October, it's really awesome between the 10th and the 15th or so, and then it rains or is windy and bam, we go from glorious to mostly nothing. Like many things in nature, it's fleeting so you have to enjoy it while you can.

The geese have been convening and practicing, but I haven't heard any in the last couple of days, so I'm guessing they're headed south. I'll be able to see them again when I get down to spend Thanksgiving with BA and Julia - there's always fields full of them at the end of November.

Okay, I should probably get to work - happy Friday everyone!

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. Ooh sounds like you've got some lovely plans. AND you reminded me we need to carve our pumpkin! So thanks for that :D

    ReplyDelete