smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Friday Sales You Don't Have to Leave the House For

Most of my publisher are having Black Friday sales on! And the best part is that you don't have to leave the house. 

All Romance -- 25% off many titles - all my self-pubs and all of my ARE published titles included! Here are my books.

Changeling Press -- Use the discount code CyberSale2016 and take 15% off your entire order -- as many books as you can stuff in your cart. Good now till the end of Cyber Monday. My Changeling Press books are here.

Dreamspinner -- 35% off the entire store today through November 28. My books are here.

Pride Publishing -- Today only 25% off the entire store. My Pride titles are here.


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment