smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, November 23, 2015

The Mannies are coming! The Mannies are coming!

The next Mannies Incorporated novel is at the editor, and I have just gotten the cover back from Kris Norris!

It's called Three to Get Ready and I think it's a great addition to the series. Also, I have a new series logo - it's on the right hand bottom side of the cover.

I haven't done the blurb for it yet, but this one is about Jack and his son Nathan, who is legally blind. Jack is about to have twin baby girls via a surrogate and the lady who has been helping out with Nathan is leaving to go to school in a masters program, so he needs someone new. Enter Dan, sent to Jack by Mannies Inc. Imagine Jack and Dan's surprise when they first see each other and realize that they were college lovers!

I'm planning to have it out mid-December. It'll be on both Amazon and All Romance Ebooks.

I'm excited!

Happy Monday!

Sean
smut fixes everything
where the naughty boys come... and play

3 comments: