smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My God It's Already Tuesday!

Because, yeah, I totally missed Monday.

Just over a week before I go to visit BA and Julia, which is very exciting, but I've got tons to do before that happens. It's totally worth being busy, though. I've lost track of how many years this will be that I've spent US Thanksgiving with them. I think either the 6th or 7th time and definitely the 5th in a row. I can hardly believe it's been that long. I swear I don't know where the time goes.

The edits on Dom, Sub, and Boy: Beginning are complete and I have sent it off for formatting. I'll get it up as soon as I have it back, so it should be available either Thursday or Friday. I'm very excited. This is my first long work that I'll be self-publishing that isn't a reprint. And Grant, Mark and Ting are already sharing the next book with me. They are very noisy dudes. I have to admit, I do like the noisy ones.

Got some great news from Dreamspinner today -- Of Love is going to be an audiobook! I have received a number of auditions to listen to. It's a very strange thing, listening to someone else reading your book out loud.  I had a really hard time choosing last time (for Cupcakes) and finally just took out the ones that I thought were totally wrong and made myself choose from what was left. The funny thing is I've gotten feedback for Cupcakes from listeners (because readers doesn't seem to apply, does it?) that say they loved the narrator and other feedback that says the voice of the narrator ruined it for them.

Window Dressing, my book in the Bound to be Naughty series from All Romance Ebooks will be available for pre-order on November 15. It will be the first of my 2015 Christmas stories to be available.

I had to grab a quote from the book for the promo graphic ARE created for me and it was hard to come up with something that I felt said something about the book (and wasn't smutty!). I think the one I finally settled on works. And isn't the model on the cover pretty? I wanted to have someone wrapped in something gauzy to represent Jared, who we first see posing in a window, dressed like an angel. I was pleasantly surprised to discover a cover like that was totally possible! I love the cover for this one.

I'm almost ready to send the next Mannies book to the editor. This one is called Three To Get Ready. Here is the tiniest of teases - unedited of course:

Dan Miller followed the instructions on his GPS to one Jack Jones' house for his interview. He was trying to decide if it was a good or bad omen that he'd dated a Jack Jones. It had ended, so maybe bad. On the other hand, they'd ended because Jack didn't want kids and he did, which was better to learn early on, before they'd invested a lot of time in each other, right? So good sign.

Chuckling at himself, he went over what Drake at Mannies Inc had told him about the family.


Okay, there's still time to get a bit more of the todo list taken care of. Have a great evening!

Sean
smut fixes everything

3 comments:

  1. So excited for a new mannies book!!! I have the others on paperback and re read them often

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, new Mannies book, yeah!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete