smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, December 10, 2018

Smutty Advent - Day 8

The Jarheads were requested and these boys are never too far in the back of the brain to come out and play occasionally.

Don't Ask, Don't Tell is the first book chronologically. But Three Day Passes was the first book that I wrote with them.


Rock rolled his eyes as the wrapping paper broke on the corner of the box. He taped down the long end, then put another piece of tape over the hole he'd put in the corner. He managed not to mangle the rest, though the sides weren't flush against the box. He couldn't figure out how Rig always managed to get his gifts perfectly wrapped. Especially the odd-shaped things. Even the kid's looked way better than his came out.

He got some red ribbon around the box and tied it in a bow, and fuck him if it wasn't incredibly lopsided. He tried to undo it, but he'd somehow put a knot in it and by the time he was done trying to fix it, the ribbon was a tattered mess. Growling, he picked the stupid thing up and nearly threw it across the room. He didn't, though, because then he'd have to go out and buy Rig's gift all over again. He did however grab the roll of paper and fold the whole thing in half.

"What did that wrapping paper do to you?" Dick asked as he came in the room.

Rock didn't say a word, he just help up the lopsided, sorry looking gift.

"Oh. You lost the battle," Dick noted. 

"And I didn't even know I was at war."

Rock shook his head as Dick took two gifts out of the bag he was carrying and placed them under the tree. Two perfectly - or close enough - wrapped gifts.

"How the fuck do you do that?" he wanted to know, goddamnit.

Dick looked around. "Do what?"

"Wrap your fucking gifts so perfectly."

Dick leaned against the dining room table and grinned. "You want to know my secret?" 

He just growled; he'd asked, hadn't he?

"Was that a yes growl or a go away growl?" Dick's eyes were dancing, the kid playing with fire.

He made to get up and Dick laughed, backing up, lookng like he was about to run. "Almost every mall I've ever been to has these places where they'll wrap the gifts for you for a small fee - for charity."

"You mean you don't wrap them yourself?"

"Are you kidding? If I did it would look worse than that mess you're about to put under the tree."

Well, he'd be damned. "So you cheat."

"It's wrapping gifts, not something you win or lose."

"You still owe me a blow job for not telling me about this."

"You never have to make an excuse to get a blow-job, Blue." Rig's voice came from the doorway, a grin on his face. "And I like the fact that you wrap your gifts yourself - I see those messy corners and lopsided bows and know you took the time to wrap it just for me."

He knew there was a reason he struggled through wrapping every time and that look on Rig's face right there was it. He smiled back, but all he said was, "Did you say blow job?"


Sean
smut fixes everything

12 comments:

  1. I love these guys. Now I think I need to re read them this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been way too long since I read the Jarheads...time for a reread

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww these were the very first boys you made me fall in love with ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I most admit I have not read them yet. Yeah I know I need to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for bringing back t hgv e boys I do miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jarheads are one of my favorite series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed these guys. Must go back and get them

    ReplyDelete