smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, December 3, 2018

Smutty Advent - Day 3

This is a little extra that I included in my Christmas cards last year. If you'd like a card this year - please email me your snail mail address to seanmichaelwrites @ gmail . com (no spaces).

Elf in The Box

Jingle sat in the penalty box, his arms curled around his knees, the tips of his ears freeing. He was ticked off at Garland, but mostly he was ticked off at himself. He was the one who’d followed Garland into trouble. He’d known they were likely to get caught.

A knock startled him out of his cold thoughts and he looked up to see Garland’s face at the little window. Then his fellow elf slipped in. “Jingle! Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you’d pick the box as your punishment.”

“You mean as opposed to getting spanked by Santa?”

“Uh-huh. I thought you were like me and enjoyed a little spanking.” Garland wriggled and Jingle knew he’d taken the spanking and already had it delivered.

“Oh, no, Santa’s like my dad and that would be really awkward.”

Garland started laughing and Jingle glared. His friend could be so mean.

“Sorry, but that’s public Santa – he doesn’t do the spankings. Buff Santa does.”

“What Santa?”

“Buff Santa.” Garland waggled his eyebrows up and down suggestively. “You want me to tell them you’ve changed your mind about which punishment you want?” Garland leaned in to whisper. “His hand is huge and he totally knows what he’s doing with it. His thighs are thick and hairy, and he presses your cock between them as he spanks you. And he spanks you until you come. Then he kisses you and you feel like he knows how to give you everything you ever wanted.”

“Oh.” Jingle’s heart thumped quickly, his cock going hard. “I’d like to change my punishment, please.”

“I’ll let them know.” Garland bounced off, pert butt swaying the whole way.

Jingle wished he had a butt like Garland’s. Because that was a most spankable ass.

The door opened again and a beautiful stud of a man with a trim beard and short hair stepped in. Oh. Jingle had been mooning over him since he’d first seen the guy at the workshop. The bright blue gaze found his. “Jingle.”

He nodded and the guy held out his hand. “I’m Santa. Come with me for your spanking.”

A tingle went through him as he took Santa’s hand, and that made him shiver in anticipation.

“I was hoping I’d get to have you over my lap,” Santa told him.

“Me?”

“That’s right. I knew the moment I first saw you that I wanted you. And not just for a punishment.”
Jingle’s ears began to tingle and it had nothing to do with the cold. He was going to have to steal cookies more often.


Sean
smut fixes everything

12 comments: