smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Today's Top Ten is all about food - this time my favorite cuisines or types of food.

Top Ten Favorite Cuisines

10. Thai - noodles with veg and tamari sauce and crushed peanuts. Yum.
9. Indian - I love me a good karma and naan is one of the best breads and is perfect for dipping into sauces
8. Italian - Alfredo sauce with lots of fresh garlic for the win.
7. Danish - my mom is Danish so I've grown up eating a lot of the traditional food, especially at the holidays.
6. Japanese - tempura for the win! Shrimp, veggies, it doesn't matter what as long as it's tempura'd I'll eat it. I like some sushi too.
5. Chinese - gimme a buffet and I'm a happy camper.
4. British - I love roasts of all kinds, but especially roast beef
3. German - I love me some schnitzel mit frites (mit being German for and)
2. Tex-Mex - I just love tex-mex food. Flautas, fajitas, nachos, burritos, enchiladas
1. Canadian - I eat this the most and enjoy it the most. Gimme a steak and fries, a burger, poutine, lots of veggies...

Now I'm hungry.

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment: