smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Randomly on a Saturday

...is random
  • feeling so much better than Thursday, much of which I spent sleeping and/or dozing.
  • so far I'm really enjoying June - I had to wear a sweater yesterday! 
  • I have a big edit to do over the next two days
  • finished up The Killing which I'd been watching on and off on Netflix. I really liked the first two seasons. I wasn't nearly as fond of the 3rd or 4th seasons, but I was happy with the way it ended.
  • had a gift card for an expensive restaurant - I'm glad I only had to pay for a small portion of the meal because honestly, it wasn't that great. The fried oysters were good, but the buns were burnt, and my scallops were scorched hard on top. They weren't overcooked as they were the right texture inside, but the burnt flavor from the tops was not enjoyable.
  • lunch today was hot-dogs on the grill and they were yum. Plus I was super hungry which seems to always make food taste better, too.
  • Woodpeckers are really enjoying my bird  feeders. 
  • Didn't sleep well last night, so I'm feeling heavy inside and like if I close my eyes for even a moment I shall be napping.
  • In fact, a nap sounds really good. I might have to indulge before getting to the edits
  • I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Sean
smut fixes everything
 

No comments:

Post a Comment