smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, April 10, 2017

My God It's Monday

It's Monday. Again. They keep coming around as regular as anything. Only most of the time it's a really fast regular as anything. I tell you, time is just zoooom and it's getting worse. I know it probably means that I'm getting old, but there's nothing that I can do about that.

It's been a while since I've updated. I've been busy with writing and edits and trying to be organized for RT. I think I mostly am. At least I have most of my swag together. I'm just trying to organize getting books there. I probably should have ordered them earlier, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. If I was half as organized as I wished I was, it'd be great. As it is, I tend to have just enough organized days to keep my head above water.  I will try to do better!

I had three nights of good sleep - where I didn't need to take any melatonin and managed four hours straight, plus at least another hour after. Last night wasn't as good, so I guess I'll go back to the melatonin for a few notes and hope that I can do a few nights on, a few nights off. I feel more awake and more with it than I have in weeks, though, maybe months, so I'll take it.

I've had a new book out - Fairytale Shifters: Little Red Riding Hood - that I haven't pimped here yet. I'll put the info below. I've got three reprints coming this week, too. Stuff from Amber Quill that's currently in an anthology, but I've been asked to make available individually too, so I'm going to get that done.

The weather is gorgeous at the moment. Tomorrow is supposed to be 22C, which is far too early for it to be so warm. It'll all be green soon. The plants in the front bed are all pushing up. At the moment the buds aren't out on the trees, but we'll go from nothing to a green fuzz over everything in a matter of a day or two once we get these warm days. Nature is amazing, it really is. Of course, you know I'll be bitching about how warm it is in no time at all.

The river is flooding, as evidenced by the picture above. The creek out back was higher than I've ever seen it - between the rain last week and all the snow it melted, it's very wet. Still, we've only had a couple of rainy days so far, so it's not been a terribly rainy April so far.

I finally bit the bullet and went to see if I could take getting a head tattoo by starting with a small piece that could be stand alone, but that could also be the beginning of something bigger. And it wasn't the most painful tattoo I've had done! That surprised me - I thought it would be terrible, but it wasn't. It hurt, sure, but definitely not the worse tattoo I've had done. I go on Saturday to get more of it done and then that'll be it until late May or possibly early June.

Cardinal shifter Red works his tailfeathers off as a waiter at The Woods. He doesn’t mind working hard at the diner, but some of the customers have mean streaks and he’s an easy target. When wolf shifter Growler comes in one day for his lunch, he’s immediately taken by Red and even defends him from the porcine bullies giving Red a hard time.

Red’s boss Reisha warns him about getting together with Growler. The guy is a wolf and Red’s kind are nothing but a light snack to wolves. Still, Red likes to make up his own mind, and sometimes a little danger is fun to flirt with, especially if it gets him what he needs, so when Growler offers to give him a ride on his motorcycle, Red is quick to accept.

Predator and prey usually make uneasy bedfellows, but that doesn’t seem to be the case for Red and Growler. Will they be able to fly in the face of convention and find the perfect nest together?

Buy links:
Evil Plot Bunny
Amazon


Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A head tattoo! May I ask what your idea is for a larger piece? If not, it's totally fine, I've had several friends that have gotten tattoos and kept the design secret until it healed. Made the reveal pretty cool.

    DAMN that is some HIGH WATER!!! WOW. I hope it goes down soon.

    UGH Mondays.

    ReplyDelete