smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite Sex Toys to Write About

I did chocolates last week, so I figured I'd do favorite sex toys to write about today! You know, to keep it in the Valentine's Day area.

10 - enema - first did this with the jarheads and it turned out sexier than I thought it would

9 - cuffs - hands behind the back, wrists cuffed to the bedpost, it's all good

8 - ropes - I like these better than cuffs because they're more versatile

7 - nipple clamps - dull teeth, sharp teeth, they all pinch

6 - cockring - especially those that hold the balls in with the cock, turning them into this obscene package.

5 - flogger - the strong thud of leather on skin, multiple tongues hitting

4 - piercings - tongue, lip, nipples, cock, perineum... they're all yum

3 - butt plug - all different shapes and sizes, it is always fun!

2 - urethral sound - the trust needed for anything going into the penis is huge

1 - Penis plug - this one is my current favorite to write about

Have yourself a very fun Valentine's Day!

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment: