smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Well it might be an obvious one, but today as all days, I'm grateful for winter. I love the cold, I love the snow. I love the fact that winter kills off all the bugs so we don't get huge enormous spiders for instance. I love how the falling snow makes everything feel hushed and quiet. I love how beautiful everything is with a layer of snow or ice over it.

Winter is my favorite time of year and I am grateful for it on a daily basis.



Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. Snow does make everything pretty. AND the cooler weather gives us a break from the steamy summer. Silver linings and all :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to find the silver linings during the summer *grins*

      Delete