smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, January 23, 2017

My God It's Monday

First Monday of year 51. So far so good. Let's hope it stays that way!

We're having very bizarre January weather. It's been around freezing for weeks and it looks like it's not really going to get that much colder before February. It's still going to be  warmer than usual for February, though, from the long term forecast.  Just weird. I hope it doesn't mean we're going to have a hotter than usual summer!

I have lemon tart from Second Avenue Sweets which is amazing - they do their curd good and lemony. It makes my  mouth pucker without having a bitter edge. Too often lemon items are not lemony enough, but this one is great. And it doesn't taste at all artificial, either.

I have a few deadlines at the end of the month, and so I'll be writing my fingers off this week. Which is a good thing - it'll keep me out of trouble anyway ;)

I hope you all had a good Monday.

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. OOoh that lemon tart sounds DELICIOUS :D I hate when lemon things are too sweet. Same with lime - like Key Lime PIe? yeah...

    We've had an unusually warm winter...

    ReplyDelete