smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Thursday, September 18, 2014

What to do with Thursdays

I'm not the most organized person, but there's a little part of me that would love to have a regular thing on the blog for each weekday. I do My God It's Monday and Author Spotlight Tuesdays and sometimes Movie Tuesdays. Wednesday is Humpday, even when I forget that it is... I've seen a lot of throwback Thursday posts and that's probably not a bad idea. Hopefully I'll get it figured out by next week.

I will be doing a twitter takeover on @torquere later today between 1pm-3pm (est). It will be my first one and I'm not sure what to expect. I guess I'll find out!

I also need to decide what book cover to use next for the background. I'll probably let the Special Teams boys have pride of place for a little longer, but then I should change it out for something new that's coming soon.

That and what new TV shows I'm most looking forward checking out next week are what is on my mind this morning. What's on yours?

Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the Twitter Takeover! I am sure you will do great! As for the tv show thing...I don't have cable anymore. But I might just, online, keep an eye on my old fave; Criminal Minds. I so love, that Derek Morgan. Almost as much as Rig, Dick and Rock. ALMOST! Lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Criminal Minds! Out of all the shows, I think it is my most favorite. And yes, Derek Morgan has a lot to do with that!

      Delete