smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, January 30, 2015

Five Things Friday

1) There was snow during the day yesterday and then more overnight. Not a huge accumulation -- probably around five centimeters, maybe a touch more -- but I'll take it! Plus, you know, snow means the temps get closer to freezing and after weeks of -17C being the high -10C feels totally warm.

2) Today I am blogging at the TRS Blog (a Valentine's Day post) and also at the Torquere Social LJ.

3) I have far too many works in progress open, but as long as the boys in my head have an outlet and stay happy, that's okay.

4) I am on target with my deadlines at the moment - yay! (I should probably knock on wood now, having just jinxed myself)

5) Must not forget this one -- TGIF! Happy Friday everyone!


Sean
smut fixes everything

3 comments:

  1. Have a Great TGIF & weekend! We all love when your beautiful boys clamor around in your head ... means we get to visit with them sooner or later! Store the cold for the coming heat! Have a Great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Store up the cold indeed! Goonellabah is already 22C and headed for a high of 32C today. And yes, I agree with Ann, we definitely like it when boys clamour for space in your head. Happy Weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAH that's cold :/ And we were complaining about 32 F :((((

    YAY for all those boys talking to you - means good things for us :D

    Have a great weekend <3333

    ReplyDelete